Steeped in history and building for the future, Solent Airport, formerly Daedalus airfield, welcomes visitors all year round to its beautiful coastal location overlooking the Solent and Isle of Wight.
Operated by Regional & City Airports, facilities at Solent Airport include newly CAA Licensed Aerodrome (April 2015) with a new runway surface (December 2014), aircraft refuelling, on-site engineering, hangarage, outdoor parking, along with flying tuition and flight experiences.
Whether you are flying into Solent Airport for business, leisure or to visit local businesses or one of the many local attractions, be assured that you will receive a very warm welcome from the RCA team.
Development opportunities and new businesses welcome.
New for 2016
- From 24 June 2016 we are opening longer hours 09:00 - 18:00 local time.
- 2016 Special Offer extended - Touch & Go/Circuit prices - See Fees & Charges tab.
- New Echo Taxiway layout - See map in Airfield Layout & Facilities tab.
- Aerodrome Manual - official version available online - click on Useful Links & Contacts tab.
- Recruitment - please email email@example.com for more information.